Available for private and public speaking engagements.
- Media driven stories told by an enthusiastic professional explorer including National Geographic quality photo and video
- 12-20 minute Keynote address or,
- 60 minute inspirational talk through entertaining adventure stories and the pursuit to give back or,
- 120 minute workshops in promoting exploration through use of micro-grants and low cost robotics technology
- Empower the audience with take home action items
- Strong emphasis on knowledge philanthropy
Public speaking is one of my greatest joys. I love to inject comedy into storytelling to bring an audience along with me on a journey through the deepest and most extraordinary parts of our planet.
I’ve also worked on scripted series including National Geographic’s “We’re Wired that Way” web series.
The part where I eat my own brains…